Friday, August 1, 2008

My Husband Rocks, Friday



Katy Lin hosts this very special meme whereby we get to talk about our sweeties, and this week I have to just say I couldnt get by without my man. I had my colonoscopy Thursday and he was so sweet and supportive to me throughout the whole prep process, before and following the procedure. When God instituted marriage it was one of the greatest gifts we have in life. Now as a treat for our difficult week he has come home early from work to take me to see MamaMia! So we're off!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow! praise the Lord for the good report on your colonoscopy!!! what a fantastic hubby! :) have a great time, i hear that mamamia is fabulous! :)

    (i'm honored to be tagged by you! my post will be up tomorrow morning :) )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~